Home Forums NC Chess Forums Land of the Sky XXXIII Tournament January 24-26, 2020 Weekend Before Super Bowl

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Greetings!

The Land of the Sky chess tournament will celebrate its 33rd anniversary this year. This is a USCF Heritage Event. It is a part of the American chess culture with a long tradition.

See ad on this website for details. Enter online at this link: http://chessstream.com/Land-Of-The-Sky/ which is also provided on this website. OR enter e-mail with your credit card information. Indicate the section you want to play in and when you want to play your first round – Friday night or Saturday morning. Don’t forget your USCF number. Or just show up and enter of course. You can enter as late as NOON SATURDAY for the 2nd round and get a half point bye in first round. OR Send check payable to WW with info postmarked 01/18/20 addressed to: WW, PO Box 1123, Weaverville, NC 28787

I again hope to see my chess friends and supporters, who I thank, over the many years, for making this event possible by their continued loyal participation. I hope to make new friends and supporters at this year’s 33rd tournament. See you soon!

Wilder Wadford
      Tournament Organizer
      wwadford48@gmail.com
      (828) 645-4215 x313

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Land of the Sky XXXIII Tournament January 24-26, 2020 Weekend Before Super Bowl’ is closed to new replies.